WHY YOU SHOULD HIRE A MOVING AND STORAGE COMPANY IN MARIETTA, GA
It’s a good idea to hire a company that provides both moving and storage when planning a relocation in Marietta, Georgia. Moving services can make relocating your household items go smoothly and efficiently, while storage can provide a place to keep items short term until you’ve decided what to do with them, or long term if you’d like to keep them but just don’t have room for them at your new place. So, you can make it easier on yourself by only having to deal with one company for both services.
You want to make sure that the moving and storage company you choose in the Marietta area is reputable in both service areas. To ensure their moving services are reputable, check that the company:
- Is licensed, bonded, and insured, and can produce documentation to prove this
- Has accolades from third party organizations, such as an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau
- Does not subcontract their moves, but instead uses their own full-time, trained, and vetted moving crews
To be sure that your items will be safe in storage, you should ask if:
- The facility is secure, or if it is accessible by the general public
- The facility is climate controlled, especially if you are storing electronics or wood furniture
- They provide additional services, such as inventory or packaging
To find a company that provides all of the above and more, look no further than Buckhead Movers. Our first-rate moving services and 40,000-square-foot secure storage facility make us the top company to turn to for moving and storage in the Marietta, GA, area. Contact us today to learn more.